PPS serves a wide variety of clients includes real estate, healthcare, education, hospitality, industrial, office, retail and public infrastructure.
With more than 300 staffs including engineers, architects and other construction professional, PPS group is committed to ensure that our clients succeed in their development.
PPS provides comprehensive services on all aspects of project management from initial conception to completion of the project including continuation of services and maintenance tasks. Currently, PPS project management services include:
- Project Planning / Scheduling
- Project Feasibility Study
- Financial Planning
- Design Management
- Quantity Survey
- Design Review
- Project Budgeting
- Value Engineering
- Engineering Design
- Green and Sustainable Design
- Engineering Procurement and Construction
- Retrofit Design, Rehabilitation of existing structures and civil works
- Construction Management
- Construction Supervision
- Project Cost Control
- Claim Management
- Project Close-Out
- Occupancy Planning
- Post-Construction Services
- Facility Management
- Architectural Design
- Precast Design
- Wind Engineering Design
- Earthquake performance evaluation
PPS was founded by Mr.Prasong Tharachai and Mr.Sompahnt Hongchintakul, the well-respected experienced engineers who has the vision of creating Thai engineering consulting firms with the international standard
The deepest structure in Thailand
"International Trade Center"
PPS Design was founded to provide engineering design service
The tallest building in Thailand
"Baiyok2 Sky Tower"
The first subway mass transit
system in Thailand
"MRTA Initial System Project"
PPS was the first project management consulting firm in Thailand that has received the ISO9002 accreditation
The regional world-class airport
"New Bangkok International Airport(Suvarnbhumi Airport)"
The total solution project management services given
"The New Head Office of Bank of Thailand"
PPS was granted ISO 9001:2008 accreditation from EAQA
PPS was converted into a public company and was listed in MAI (Market for Alternative Investment), Thailand
Swan & Maclaren (Thailand) was established in 2013 by PPS Group and Singapore Partner.
PPS is committed to be “Trustworthy Project Manager” to our clients. Our core value includes trustworthy, professional, and high standard.
PPS aims to utilize the pool of knowledge and experience from our team of professional engineers and architects in delivering every project to ensure the project goals are met in all aspects including as cost, time, quality, and customer’s expectation.
- Bangkok Mass Rapid Transit – The Blue Line
- Baiyok Tower 1
- Baiyok Tower 2
- Bangkok Bank Headquarter
- Bangkok Bank Comptuer Center and Training Center Rama III
- Bangkok Express Way
- Bank of Thailand Headquarter
- Central Plaza Changwattana
- Central Plaza Khonkaen
- Central World Tower and Central World Plaza
- Chulalongkorn Hospital
- G-Steel Metal Building, Rayong
- Jewelry Trade Center
- Krungsri Ayudhaya Bank, Head Office
- Krungsri Ayudhaya Bank, Computer Center
- LH Sukhumvit 19
- Metro Park Condominium
- Platinum Fashion Mall
- Poly Plus Office Building
- Prachuap Khirikhan Port
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel
- Sathorn City Tower Office Building & Condominium
- S.M. Tower Office Building
- Suwannaphoom Airport
- Tesco Lotus Hypermarket (Multiple Locations)
- Thai Contractors Association, New Office Building
- Thairath 12, 13 Office Building & Printing Press
- Thansettakij 1 Office Building
- Thansettakij 2 Office Building
- The Park Chidlom Condominium
- Tin Tin Office Building
- Toyota Complex
- United Center Office Building
- Wat Traimit