|Pre - Construction Services include the following:
1. Structural & architectural works.
2. Civil works.
3. Mechanical and electrical works.
5. Interior decoration.
|Preparation of detailed implementation schedule
The Project Manager will prepare a controlled implementation schedule for construction of the project, referring to the construction plan and construction schedule laid out in Stage I.
|Construction supervision of construction works
Construction supervision services include the followings:
- Preparation of Project Quality Plan.
- Establish the organization or administration structure and system for effective management.
- Selection of Architects, Engineers, and Specialists.
- Formulate system of site administration and project control.
- Review the design for constructibility.
- Assist the client to organize systematic and economic tender aiming for minimum possible construction time and cost.
- Prepare overall schedule of project implementation, i.e. tendering and construction schedule. Fast Track approach will be employed.
- Review all tender documents prepared by Quantity surveyor.
- Value engineering for the most economical construction solution.
- Pre-qualify contractors and suppliers.
- Organize and chair tender meetings.
- Assist quantity surveyor in scrutinizing of tenders.
- Assist negotiations of Tenders.
- Recommendation for award of contract(s).
- Final review contract documents before signing.
- Permits application co-ordination with authorities.
|Construction Supervision of Mechanical and Electrical work
M&E Construction supervision services include the followings:
- Supervise and control the progress, quality, cost and safety of the installation work to ensure that they are executed in accordance with the specifications, drawings and time schedule.
- Check and approve contractors' plans, schedules and shop drawings.
- Advise contractors in solving any unforeseen problems.
- Check and certify the quality of equipment installed.
- Ascertain and determine the quality of work in conjunction with the Quantity
- Surveyor and measure the value of executed works for payment purpose.
- Assist the Quantity Surveyor in checking and certifying contractors' claims for progress payments.
- Construction documentation to keep proper records.
- Check and inspect all the installed equipment to ascertain the accuracy of the assembly and the adequacy of the materials and the workmanship as described in approved drawings.
- Witness and certify final commissioning tests of all plant and equipment executed by the contractor and issue certificate of completion the roof.